Re: MG 2001 Pictures

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2001 Pictures
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:48:20 -0500
When I created the photo album yesterday I had no idea there was a limit to
the number of visits per day on it. I have just created another one at:

http://www.webphotos.com/default.asp?album_id=14011

No password necessary for this one. It will be there for as long as
webphotos lasts so if people want to link to it they are welcome.

This album may be a little slow loading if you are on dial-up as all the
thumbnails are on one page but hopefully that won't be a problem.

Thanks for all the comments, glad people like the pictures.

This lot are in the order they were taken, no captions yet but I will
probably go through and add a few.

Cheers

MikeB

PS: There are a couple of Midgets there - you just have to hunt for them!
:-)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list