B cyl head numbers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: B cyl head numbers
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 09:42:34 +0300
I replaced the rocker cover gasket yesterday and a few other
non-standard bits as well, so I took notes of all the information
embossed on my B's cylinder head, in an attempt to trace the elusive
history of this engine.

Between valves #2 and #3 it says: 12H4736 and below that: AF2H (or AE2H)

Between valves #4 and #5 it says: 14 in a circle
At the rear end, outside the rocker cover, it says: E 18
At the forward end, outside the cover it says: PAT NO 565394

Pedestal #4 has an offset oilway.

Any ideas what head this is?

Evangelos
73 BGT