Re: Fwd: MGs May Be Back in USA After 20 Years

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: MGs May Be Back in USA After 20 Years
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:14:52 -0600
I saw the cars on the race track the last day.  Because of time
constraints, I was unable to view them while on static display.
I didn't see an MGF at the race track, but a SA (pre WWII car)
was there acording to those that saw the cars.  I heard several
positive comments about them.  However, on Friday I talked R.
Albudsa (I can't read his signature very well) out of the only
MGF sales brochure he had along.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list