Re: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:27:47 -0300
Andrew, you said:

" Not too long, but a drive none the less. I picked her up mid day and drove
back to work.  Then home at about 6:30 and took a shower.  It was dumping
rain so bad that the wipers on high would not keep up. MAN DOES MY TOP LEAK!
"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Way to go, Andrew!

Its a great feeling to finally be back on the road again.

Too bad about the fit though. Do you know if your body width vs.
spec.dimension is unusual, or do you just have an unfortunate example?

I hear you on the leaks. Living here in the normally rainy Maritimes, I get
lots of opportunity to sample in-car rain! Despite diligent efforts to
eliminate these uncomfortable events, water still has defeated my best
efforts. I now carry a small pile of towels on road trips to sop it up as it
rolls in. It would be nice to sample a watertight "B" sometime, just to
prove it to myself that they exist!

Dave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list