Best oil for rebuilt 63 MGB engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Best oil for rebuilt 63 MGB engine
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:55:49 EDT
I am installing a rebuilt engine (1800CC 3 main bearing 63 MGB engine) in my
62 MK2 MGA roadster. What is the best choice of motor oil for a newly rebuilt
motor? I have always been partial to Pennzoil products for my American cars,
but realize that there might be a better choice for this vehicle. Any
suggestions? And what about using a synthetic oil? Is there any advantage to
that in the little "B" engine? Thanks in advance....Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list