RE: Questions of an esoteric nature

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: Questions of an esoteric nature
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:50:3 -0400
Hi Will,

Some of us think that the B reached its zenith in '67 and went
downhill after that.  However, that doesn't stop me from using parts off of
later cars. ;-)

Ed hasn't flamed me either and I feel so left out. *sniff*

Denise

To whit, my understanding of the evolution of the B, and please

correct me if I'm wrong, is that the car improved in little ways through
the

years from it's inception until 1973 - 1974.

PPS.  Since I haven't been flamed by Ed yet, I guess this is as
good a time

as any.  Then I won't have to go on the "not yet flamed by Ed"
mailing list.

--- Denise Thorpe

--- xyzabcde@earthlink.net

///