Re: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>,
Subject: Re: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
And you look very phat too, Tab! But only if it's a fitted hat...

I actually have no problem with my 1-inch long hair! My wife (who does NOT
have 1-inch long hair!) and I are both short enough that we can fit down
behind the windshield as well. Opposite of Max, I guess!

True freedom is being able to drive my MG without having to fix my hair!

--- Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com> wrote:
> I like to wear baseball caps, but the trick is to wear it backwards
> (with  the "lid" in the back).

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ