Re: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: Denise Thorpe <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:03:35 -0500
I gave up on baseball caps ages ago.  Best bet:

Put hair in pony tail on top of head.  Put bottom end of pony tail in
another pony tail holder so no loose hair flies around and smacks you in the
eyeballs.  Or just braid the pony tail.  Then clip bottom of pony tail to
back of head with a very strong barrette.  Voila!

15 years of experience with hair varying from super short (not so many ages
ago) to middle-of-the-back ( a couple of years ago) length and longer (now)
can vouch for this method.

On cool days a jacket with a built-in hood works well, too.  FWIW, YMMV.