Badge bar - lbc?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Badge bar - lbc?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:33:16 -0400
Hi folks,

    I tried this on Kelvin Dodd, but he couldn't help so let me throw it out for
the masses:

     In the usual box of 'stuff' that came with my 52 TD in 1988 I found a box
containing what was obviously a brand new badge bar, but not for a TD.  Came
across it the other day and recalled that Moss was printed on the ratty wrapping
paper.  The box had been sealed with the typical tan plastic tape going right
over the label.  By carefully peeling back some of the tape I have been able to
make out a label saying:

      Colley (in script)
  Auto Accessories
     British Made
       Badge Bar
      Type No. 32

It's curved, and is about 32" from end to end.  Good heavy chrome with end
brackets.  I'm just wondering if it's something that you could identify for me
so that I can try to find a home for it.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/

///