RE: Here we go again - MGC Sebring!

To: "'Kai M. Radicke'" <kmr@pil.net>, Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Here we go again - MGC Sebring!
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:18:25 -0700
> eBay photos, as the car doesn't appear to be fitted with a
> motor at this
> stage... look at how un-weighted the front end of the car is.

Kai:

        That's the way the car sat when it was running at Lime Rock last
year.  Kinda hunkered down over the rear archs.

        The paint definitely looks prettier in the photo than I remember
tho' so you may be right about the photo being earlier.

        I talked to the ex-owner of the car the other day.  He said that he
did sell the car after it was presented on e-bay.

        I still say the car is a deal.  I'd love to own it, but I hate to
see it get mis-represented.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list