Re: mgb wiper/wignal switch ends

To: CraigFaubel@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mgb wiper/wignal switch ends
From: bill king <275gtb4@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
I remember R.O. Lindsay mentioning how he redid his lever ends.  Check the
archives for his method or perhaps he will comment.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:20:34 EDT, CraigFaubel@aol.com wrote:

>  Does anyone have an idea of how to either restore or refinish in some
clean manner the small steel caps at the ends of my MGB turn signal and
wiper levers?  They're dull and appear like smooth rusted steel.  I dont
even know what they looked like when new - were they plated or painted?  Can
they be removed without damaging the whole assembly?  I have them off the
car right now (along with everything else) and I want them to look better
when it's all reassembled.