Question for 75/76 B owners

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for 75/76 B owners
From: Tyson Sherman <mts3@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:36:27 -0500 (CDT)
I was trying to identify some of the mystery wires in my B this evening
and noticed a brown/purple wire present but disconnected from the fuse
box.  As best as I could determine, it goes to the seat sensors in the
bottom of the seats (that matches the Haynes diagram for 74 models, but
isn't there for the "Later N.A. cars."  Clausager says that it was
discontinued in February 75; my car was made in December 75.

So does anyone with a 75 or 76 have a brown/purple wire on the fuse box
(probably the 3rd or 4th fuse) on their B?  My car # is 393641.

Thanks

Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman