Re: fund them, or

To: Randy Trautman <trautman@nwlink.com>
Subject: Re: fund them, or
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:58:47 -0400 (EDT)
I don't know what the hell this thread is about but,

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001,
Randy Trautman wrote:

> [snip]
>       Secondly, I'm talking about grades. Grades should be one of your
top priorities (the school paid me to say this)

As an academic scientist, I am somewhat cynically amused by the latter.
The point is not to get grades because they have
an intrinsic value. They plus $0.85 in the US will get you a cup of
mediocre coffee (or a coke).
   The point is that good grades gets you options for the future, just
like the ability to fix a 30 year old MGB expands the range of cars you
might own and enjoy.

Bill Saidel
'76B
and in my spare time,