Re: Smokey joe (and dizzys)

To: scott beavis <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>
Subject: Re: Smokey joe (and dizzys)
From: richard <juju34@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:34:36 -0500
re:thicker oil, during these warm months, hot as hell here in north
central texas,you could ruv vavloine straight 50 wt oil, you might even
try the sixty...your engine...if it's that "loose" should slow down on
the oil blowby, and rattling, but the sooner you rebuild the better

for your engines sake

richard, brit/euro wrench/restorer