RE: Events for my Travels...

To: bkrueger@ici.net, d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Events for my Travels...
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:55:46 -0400
Yes Bud,

Got the message...
Would like to join...

Cheers,

Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: Bud Krueger [mailto:bkrueger@ici.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 2:40 PM
To: Dan DiBiase
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net

Dan,

    Sounds as if you're heading from Maine to The Cape on the 11th.  Unless
you're taking the looong way around (495), you'll be passing through
Plymouth,
Mass., just before you get to The Cape.  I know of a place that usually
keeps a
few cold containers of Olde Speckled Hen on hand just in case some wandering
lbc'er happens to be in the area.

     I'm conveniently located in downtown Plymouth, handy to the historic
stuff
(Plymouth Rock, Mayflower, etc.).  Would be happy to have you drop by.  Let
me
know if you're interested and I'll be happy to give you directions.

p.s. the 'Reply to All' was intentional.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list