RE: List Etiquette

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Etiquette
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:31:29 -0400
Amen!

I had written something to send to the list because it was annoying me too,
then decided not to as it would probably just fan the flames.  I thought
about sending a personal e-mail, but judging from actions so far the
response would just irritate me further.

I finally dealt with it another way after a little consideration.  A certain
person is now in my killfile and I'll never see another post from them
directly again.  Didn't really want to do it but I'm not here to listen to
people trying to prove how superior they/their way is.  (MG related items
excepted  :)  ).

For the most part this is a wonderfully flame/childish behavior free list
and I hope it stays that way.

Chris

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list