MGA Oil Line Replacement

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Oil Line Replacement
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:22:15 -0400
Replaced the oil line, took about 10 minutes and everything is just
fine.  Took it out for a real short spin, between rain clouds.  The
MGA does not appear to be leaking any oil either and yes I did check
to make sure it had some in it.  The oil line must have been the
culprit all along, causing the oil puddles in the garage.   I guess
the ole gal was trying to warn me before the oil line gave way and I
was so used to a leaky vehicle I paid no attention.  My previous MGA
left a spot of oil on the floor all the time.
Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list