RE: Lumenition Magnetronix fitted!

To: Rick Lindsay <ROLindsay@dgrc.com>, "MGs (E-mail)"
Subject: RE: Lumenition Magnetronix fitted!
From: scott beavis <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:04:35 +0100
>> After the usual HT lead dance...
>    LOL!  All been there. :-)

Pulled the leads off the cap to clean them. I knew it was 1-3-4-2 but I went
clockwise instead of anticlock wise. Result : cyls 2 & 3 pumping neat petrol
down the pipe. BANG..rrrr......rrrrrrr. ****BANG*****   Who needs exhaust
baffles!!!  :-)     Girlfriend thought I'd been shot....mmm, yeh, loads of
gangland shootings in rural England! ;-)   She mumbled something about life
insurance and stormed off.

>change out your coil to a high performance coil.

I'll fit a Lucas Gold Sports Coil very soon.

Scott

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com