Re: MG intranet

To: dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG intranet
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:30:17 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/01 12:53:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcouncil@imt.net writes:

> As I recall, maybe fifty of
> us registered and checked it out when it first started. Does anyone have
> the link and is it still active?
>
> I thought the concept of this site had some merit for something not car

register, then you can create your own group.  This site isn't perfect and
they put ads in all your messages, but it is the best free group site I've
found, other than team.net, of course!  (Hi Mark.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport