Re: Radiator Leakage.

To: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Leakage.
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:30:48 +0100
It could be the top and bottom tank seams that are leaking on yours.  In
this case recoring would be a waste of money, for whilst it would probably
fix the leak simply resoldering the seams may fix it.  However after
home-resoldering on my V8 they split again not long after so I replaced it
with an uprated unit, maybe I just didn't get it hot enough over a large
enough area.

PaulH.