Re: SCCA sprint

To: 275GTB4@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA sprint
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:35:30 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/01 4:05:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
275GTB4@excite.com writes:

> Allen, had a good time yesterday at the Solo II event.  I was rather bummed
> by the lack of LBC's, when the A is back on the road I promise to go around
> knocking over cones.  Things like seats attached to floorboards and
> floorboards attached to the car are probably required to pass tech.  One
> thing I learned was that you can buy speed but fast is in your genes.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Glad you could make it.  We have fun.  We have a regular MG TD kit car that
comes out, and my Midget will be there after I get a new house.  Occasionally
Larry Macy shows up, and now that he has new paint and new wheels, we will
probably see him more.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget