HardTop for TD Found

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HardTop for TD Found
From: "Robin Camblin" <rcamblin2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:50:10 -0500
Hi all,

While attending the GOBMC show in Carthage, Missouri this past weekend met a
gentleman by the name of Dick Rush who has a fiberglass hardtop of a TD/TF,
took a look at it and it is in very good condition, includes the quarter
panels and sidecurtins. Current color is a dark Green, has scratches but not
deep cracks, rear window is intact and good condition.

I told Dick I would pass on the info as he is looking to sell this item,
since he sold his TD a few years back. He is asking $1,000.00.

If anyone is interested contact Dick Rush direct at (417) 358-3693 (home
number).

The usual disclaimer, I have no financial interest in the sale of this item.

Rob Camblin
51TD
60 MGA
KCMGCC