Re: OT: LBC imported kit car?

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT: LBC imported kit car?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:08:22 -0600
I just got an email back.  They should have info and pics about the US spec
car in a couple of weeks.  The arival date is set for early September.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 08:01:53PM -0400, Steve Morris profoundly declared:
> On 7/30/01 3:08 PM, James Nazarian Jr  <jamesnazarian@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >Sounds like you are talking about the Ginetta G20.  It is a kit body and
> >chassis designed for Miata running gear.  It was shown in Grass Roots
> >Motorsports two issues ago (four months) and is in one of the regular
> >US car magazines right now.  I don't remember which one, but it is the
> >one with the new T-bird on the cover.  I think it was R&T.
>
> And On 7/30/01 2:11 PM, Phil Vanner  <phil@powerobjects.com> wrote:
>
> >Steve, Is this it?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list