Re: Placement of jack stands when replacing rear springs

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Placement of jack stands when replacing rear springs
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:12:11 -0400
Peter,

Jeff forgot to mention that the reason you tighten up with car on the
ground is that you want to get all the bushes in a neutral position in the
normal running mode.  Otherwise you will have them under constant twist if
you tighten up when they are in the off-the-ground position.  This may be
the origin of "getting your knickers in a twist" ???

At 06:31 PM 8/2/01 -0500, Jeff Fayne wrote:
> [...]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list