Vroom Day

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vroom Day
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 02:00:55 +0930
Well,

Let's see how the cross-drilled and grooved rotors do on the track later
today (well, I have to be up in a few hours... so much for promising
myself an early night).

The 'MetalKing' brake pads look like they have a few more miles left in
them, although I didn't like the few little chunks taken out of the
edges of them.  At $AU100 a set, I was feeling enough pain from the new
rotors to want to hold off on the new pads until at least the next meet
- let's see how awry that judgement call was :-)  Especially with these
new cheese-graters on!

I have set-up for a DRY track... partly because the forecast is halfway
there and partly wishful thinking.

So... I am going to have a fun day (I hope) - and I wish you all the same.

Get out there and drive them!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Aptenodytes non retro concidunt obi machinas Daedali successores supra
volantes spectant:   ita censet scientista Ricardas Lapis Britannicus."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list