RE: Paint Color

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Color
From: "Adam J. Ginsburg, P.E." <ajginsburg@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:52:38 -0400
All -

After taking some advice, I purchased the Original MGB Book by Clausager.
Excellent book, I recommend it to anyone who doesn't already own it.

I have a 74B which is green.  From the chart in the back of the book, it
appears as if the only original green for that year is Tundra Green.

Does anyone on the list have a Tundra Green Car ??  I know it is hard to
describe, but, is this color similar at all to the classic British Racing
Green ??  My car is not exactly British Racing Green, it has a slight,
electric tone to it (which probably means nothing to anyone but me). Similar
to a blend of the new and the old Philadelphia Eagles color green.

I searched the book and could not find a picture of a Tundra Green Car.  I
even when so far as to buy on ebay an original 74 Sales brochure thinking
that it would have a photo of the green car, or a sample, but, to no avail.
(nice catalog though)

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Regards

Adam J. Ginsburg
74 MGB

///