GO AHEAD AND RAIN, I'M PREPARED

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GO AHEAD AND RAIN, I'M PREPARED
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:22:00 EDT
Rainy weekend forcast, so I run to the paint store to do some touch up in the
kitchen, of to Lowes top ick up some copper piping, then figure as long as my
favorite car/book magazine store is on the way home, let's stop and see
hwat's new.

Well, the September issue of Classic and Sports Car is out and there on the
cover is a red MGB.  Th e feature article is "MGB The unbeatable British
bargain -- Still the number one budget classic AND the best daily driver.

Well as I'm walking over to check out, and passing the new book rack, there
is the just published "The MG File -- Model by Model" by Eric Dymock.

Every model ever, right up to the latest Z-cars, as well as every
special/record/ LeMans, you name it, there all in there.

(And as a bonus, tonight's Speedvision movie is Death Race 2000.  While I'm
sure Sly Stallone would rather forget ever making it, I remember laughing my
@$$ off when this first came out.)

GO AHEAD AND RAIN, I'M DON'T GIVE A DAMN

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list