Recovering 77-80 dash

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Recovering 77-80 dash
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:07:27 -0400
In my search for a good 77-80 dash with all gauges etc. I have found a few
that have "cracks" and "slight imperfections".  I was considering
recovering one such flawed dash.  But I hear conflicting reports.  Has
anyone done the recovering exercise?  I heard that great care must be taken
to preserve the foam underneath as the recovering kit does not have that foam?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list