Re: Real Newbies

To: Robert Lilley <lilley@eclipse.net>
Subject: Re: Real Newbies
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:59:23 -0600
Robert:

I own both an MGA and a TD.  I would say the tinker factor is
about the same.  The main difference between the two cars is the
drive trains are different.

The MGA makes a better highway car as originally designed.  The
TD can be improved, but it takes engine and rear end upgrades.
The TD's top speed is about 75 mph in stock form while the MGA is
95 mph.  This is due to the MGA's larger engine and its
streamlining.  Some would say the MGA is also more comfortable.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list