True Love

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: True Love
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:45:48 -0700
Once in a while, I pipe up on the list with comments about how my girl
friend supports my MG Madness.  This time she takes the cake.  She just
scored a free 1979 MGB with apparently low miles.  The person storing the
car for the owner had to move and wanted it towed off the property ASAP.  My
lovely lady got a race buddy to zip down with a trailer and snatch the car
up.  Dogs&^& brown with a Snugtop, soft top, tonneau and boot.  She pulled
the carpets out along with 40 lbs of rat poop last night to check the
condition of the floors.  Supposedly the car was driven until 1996, then
stored.  All the smog equipment appears intact, and the car should be
drivable without too much work.  I get to see the beast tomorrow night.
The owner moved away, but we were able to get contact numbers and she is
supposed to be really happy that the car will be on the road again.

Maybe I will get my convertible before Winter!

I think I'm going to have to marry her.

Kelvin.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list