Re: mg rendevous 2001?

To: "K Wall" <kwall@teacher.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mg rendevous 2001?
From: "KENNETH WARINGA" <kcwaringa@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:10:53 -0500
Kristy, where will you be driving from?  I'm a member of the host club, Big
Bend MGs, however I live 2 hours away.  I live in Panama City Beach, and
hopefully we will be organizing a caravan to go over on Friday.  If your
interested let me know.  You can get all the info on the event at the Big
Bend MG web site, www.bigbendmgs.com

There are a lot of events scheduled for the weekend, so everyone should find
something of interest.  Please look me up.  Hopefully I'll have a 1966 MG
1100.  I'm picking it up next weekend.

Ken Waringa