got to B running

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: got to B running
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:05:11 -0400
Hi Ho All,

Well my off and on list subscribtion needs to shift to the off again mode.
Headed to Maine this weekend for the Almost Downeast Lobsterbake, a New England
MG Car Club event. I've attended this event several times and always enjoy it.
Don't know if I'll get back on the list next week as 24th-26th is the British
Marque Car Club News Triathlon weekend in PA's Poconos Mountains. I had a
little bit of dead time since MG 2001 and just glad to B on the go again.
Safety Fast, David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list