Home at Last!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Home at Last!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Back in NJ after 2 weeks of wandering. Saw some interesting LBC's on Cape
Cod. Blue MGA at a restaurant on Route 28 in eastern Harwich. Green 72/73
B at Bagels and Beyond, South Yarmouth. Ran into a guy at a car dealership
(kids were looking at Hummer and Corvettes, I was drooling over mid-80's
Testarossa inside) who had a dented 79 B and claimed to have a restoration
shop or shops for British cars. Not sure where, guy had a heavy Boston
accent and was a retired Government employee apparently.... Also a TR6
parked next to Cap'n Parker's restaurant, Rt 28, S Yarmouth.

Couple other notes:

o Hair is now 1/2" long, but still gray...
o Ola, Rui, bem-vindo, como vai?
o Connected the battery on the '76 B and it started right up, as usual!
o Porsches are a dime a dozen in Connecticut.
o Minivans are damn fine vehicles, good for hauling B short-blocks
(Thanks, Kai!) or a family of 5 with their stuff for 2 weeks for over a
thousand miles in comfort.
o God bless those of you using modems and/or phone lines with capability
of less than 24,800 bps. I could only get 21,600 from the condo and was
really frustrated!

Great to be home again! Now to see to the lawn....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)