Follow-up - RE: Radiator Leakage.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow-up - RE: Radiator Leakage.
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:53:49 -0700
Thanks everyone who gave me a description of what exactly re-coring a rad
is...

After Some checking of local rad shops, I have determined that recoring my
old rad is going to run in the area of about $225 (cdn), My local MGB/Moss
supplier can get me a new one for $275, Is there any benefit in going for
the re-core, or should I just go ahead and get the new one since the prices
are so close...

Thanks for the help.

Wil Boucher
'69 MGB