donut wheel fit

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: donut wheel fit
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:29:05 EDT
I'd like to have a 'donut' emergency spare wheel/tire in my B trunk to save
space, but they're hard enough to get when you know what model and year you
want, much less when you have to say something like, '1964 Mustang' (they
didnt have donuts then) or try the '4 lug X 4-1/2" circle' (even junkyard
countermen cant figure that out).  Does anyone know of a recent model car
that uses our bolt pattern and had donuts?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list