Re: WOW - Even I don't believe it

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: WOW - Even I don't believe it
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:13:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/01 5:24:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com writes:

> You might point out that spridget seats are bigger than MGB seats.  Of
> course, you'll probably get stuck maintaining it!

I recommend that you DO NOT suggest that the lady get the car with the bigger
seats, lest she accuse you of suggesting that she needs biggers seats,
afterwhich you will find yourself sleeping in the garagefor a month...!

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list