MGA Cleanup

To: mgs@autox.team.net ('mgs@autox.team.net')
Subject: MGA Cleanup
From: LROB143@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:45:16 EDT
 "Pulled out about 20lbs of junk from behind the brake booster
through the small access hole.  EEEESH!!!"

I'm cleaning up my recently acquired 62 MGA MkII and found shells and pink
insulation in the same place.
Also the seat foam in both seats had small holes chewed out and filled with
pink insulation; good nesting material for the #$%& rats.
Simple green worked OK in cleaning engine compartment and underneath; but
after 3 hours on Sat. & getting pretty dirty and ruining a set of clothes,
(all pre-planned of course), I made an appointment with a truck powerwashing
company on Mon.
These guys spent 45 minutes with a hot steam powerwasher, in selected areas I
designated, and finished off the job for .>$50.
Should have done that first!
Larry in CT
62 MGA MkII

///