Re: Any events near London?

To: jaarik@online.no, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any events near London?
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:54:39 EDT
Jon,

Check out the site www.mgcars.org.uk, they have a very good event listing on
all things LBC related in the UK (and other countries too).  The big weekend
is the 7th to 9th but you will miss that but there are usually lots of other
smaller events around the country.  I was there for a weekend the end of July
and found a show to go to without a problem.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web