Rusted Clevis Pin

To: "MG 1100" <mg1100@topica.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rusted Clevis Pin
From: "Ken Waringa" <kcwaringa@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:23:31 -0500
I'm trying to remove the brake master cylinder from my 66 MG 1100.  The clevis
pin holding the master cylinder to the pedal is rusted tight.  there isn't
much room to work up under there.  I was able to get the clutch master
cylinder out, but the brake master cylinder won't budge.  The cotter pin broke
off on both sides.  I just soaked it down with Kroll again.  Any suggestions
on getting this think out would be appreciated.  There isn't room to get a
drill or cut-off tool in there, already tried that.

Thanks,

Ken

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list