Non smog thermo housing...

To: <Larry.Ruggiero@AFRC.AF.MIL>
Subject: Non smog thermo housing...
From: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:57:28 -0400
Larry,

Moss sell a repro non-smog thermo cover in aluminum, but I've heard mixed
reviews (it is alleged to leak).

A couple of months ago I went to the UK on business and bought several used
cast iron thermo covers and a new set of UK spec taillights.  I kept a
couple of the thermo covers for myself and recently sold one on eBay.  If
aluminum isn't your thing, you might try sourcing a cast iron original from
the mgoc http://www.mgcars.org.uk/ in the UK.  Click on spares and download
the catalog.

Had an interesting time explaining the cast iron lumps and various
electrical bits in my luggage to the nice customs officer at Heathrow  :)
Next trip: an LH overdrive...

--Scott

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list