Was: Fuel Pump Advice"Now: Car Talk

To: FlynShoot@aol.com
Subject: Was: Fuel Pump Advice"Now: Car Talk
From: Bert Palte <palte@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 17:58:07 +0200
>Hopefully it'll be a rainy Saturday. Rainy Saturday in the garage listening
>to Car Talk and working on the B.

Does anyone know how to listen to Car Talk here in Europe?
I quite enjoyed the program when I could  still hear it on the AFN
broadcast on FM from
an U.S. Air Force near where I live - but that AFB has been left by the
Yankees about 10
years ago.

Does anyone know if the AFN programmes (or any other source, for that
matter, for Car Talk ) can still be heard here? e.g. medium wave (AM)
transmissions from Germany? The Internet?

Thanks

Bert

>\\\
>\\\ mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
>\\\ Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
>\\\ Send list postings to mgs@autox.team.net
>\\\ Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.
>\\\ (If they are dupes, this trailer may also catch them.)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list