Re: Shock cross reference?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shock cross reference?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 18:44:22 -0700
First, I assume you're not talking about lever shocks (unless you have a
fleet of LBCs?). I have a vague recollection that two of the tube shocks on
my B came in a box marked "VW Type 3" (squareback/fastback); however, I'm
not sure if those were the fronts or the backs.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///