Re: Tribute to America

To: <Tomsaudi200@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tribute to America
From: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:54:42 -0400
Please note that this was written in 1973, it was written in response to
hearing that the Red Cross was bankrupt. Gordon Sinclair died in 1984. That
does not make this any less meaningful. Just be aware that it is not new.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/14/01 2:30 AM, "Tomsaudi200@aol.com"
<Tomsaudi200@aol.com> made the profound statement:

--