Re: Voting, etc

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>, <justbrits@home.com>
Subject: Re: Voting, etc
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:46:57 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Matthews <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>

>>>2. It takes at least 10 years from the time one arrives legally
in the USA
> on a temporary visa (H1, L1, etc) to the time one can become a
citizen>>>

In Canada only 2 years - BTW despite our Chretian's denials Canada
is a haven for terrorist cells. The buds who crossed by ferry from
Canada to Washington State some years ago by ferry (sound
familiar?) and got caught were carrying easily obtained fraudulent
passports and had been welfare recipients!!!!

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list