Re: off LBC topic

To: Malcolm Jeffcock <mjeffcock@tru.eastlink.ca>
Subject: Re: off LBC topic
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:34:37 -0400
Aaron Whiteman sent the correction post last Wednesday.  I've taken the liberty
of
copying it below, hope he doesn't mind:

It would, but that isn't what Nostradamus wrote.[0]

>From http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrains.html:

                At forty-five degrees, the sky will burn,
                   Fire approaches the great new city,
                Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up
               When they want to have verification from the Norman
                        (Century VI, Quatrain 97)

                    The king will want to enter the new city,
                Through its enemies they will come to subdue it
                  Captives liberated to speak and act falsely,
             King to be outside, he will keep far from the enemy.
                     Garden of the world near the new city,
                      In the path of the hollow mountains,
                  It will be seized and plunged into the Vat,
               Drinking by force the waters poisoned by sulfur.
                          (Century X , Quatrain 49)

                     By fire he will destroy their city,
                            A cold and cruel heart,
                             Blood will pour,
                               Mercy to none.

              Earth-shaking fire from the center of the earth.
             will cause the towers around the New City to shake,
                Two great rocks for a long time will make war,
                And then Arethusa will color a new river red.
                         (Century 1,  Quatrain 87)

Century X would be

[0]: http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/hoaxes/predict.htm

Hope I am not being to gruff here, that is Ed's job :P

--
Aaron Whiteman -- Thoughts of graduation vaguely apply.
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.

Bud Krueger

Malcolm Jeffcock wrote:

> Last week someone had a Notradamous quote and someone else pointed out that it
> was Notradamous but a critic of his about the twin towers, smoke, great city
> etc. My daughter just emailed the quote which some university Prof. is saying
> is Notradamous. If the person who corrected the list on the subject could
> again email me (off list to save the others) I'd appreciate the actual author
> citation etc.
>
> Thanks,
>                 Malcolm

///