Re: September 30th Flatwater All British Show

To: REasterby@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: September 30th Flatwater All British Show
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:01:05 -0500
Just want to take a minute to remind all who live in the area, or
will be traveling through that our annual British car show is Sunday,
September 30, 2001 from about 10:30 to about 3:30. As always there is
no entry fee. Drivers are encouraged, but there will also be some
consistent show winners in attendance. We award a prize for Peoples
Choice, Diamond in the Rough, The Person attending who traveled the
longest distance, and The largest fluid leak. We are occasionally
known to recognize hard luck.

It is a fun time to see cars, talk cars, and just relax a bit. Hope
to see you there.

--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/