Reputable shop in Seattle?

To: <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Reputable shop in Seattle?
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:51:15 -0700
Lawrie said
>>"An ex-customer of mine recently moved to Seattle with her MGB. This week,
>> the clutch suffered a hydraulic failure. She has asked me for a referral
>> a local shop that could be trusted to diagnose and repair the problem
>> honestly. Can any lister in the Seattle area recommend anyone, please?

I'm on Whidbey Island, and so if she is close to the north end, Stu at
Clinton Automotive in Clinton is the best. He is not an LBC shop, but he is
good and will/has worked on most everything. I am using another shop,
Performance Motors in Lynnwood, that happens to do a lot of MG repair. They
are now rebuilding my engine, and since that is the first and only time I
have used them, I don't have a report on them yet. Their old owner does own
an MGB however. For wire wheels, it's Fosters Tire in Ballard.

That's my list for now!!

Cheers Lawrie!!

Kind regards,

Tim Economu