Re: Austin seven built from parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin seven built from parts
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:00:42 +0930
Simon Matthews wrote:

> Interesting article here -- especially if anyone tells you that parts are
> difficult to find for old cars:
> http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motoring/2001/09/2
> 8/emnjumb29.xml&sSheet=/motoring/2001/09/28/satsum10.html
>
> If the link above does not work, go to: http://www.telegraph.co.uk and select
> 'motoring'

I reckon you could do something similar if you went around to every list
member's house and cleaned up their garage for them (and that would be
from parts they didn't even know/remember they had).  The result might
be a bit of a mongrel MG but what they heck.

Hmmm, but what would we call it?

If anyone wants to take up the challenge, you can clean my garage up
first.

My address is ....

Eric
'68MGB MkII