RE: Electrical connections get hot - your opinion / experience

To: mgb@cableone.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Electrical connections get hot - your opinion / experience
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 03:08:12 -0400
Good info Mike,

Well in the weekend cleaned both moulded connector groups as described in my
previous mail.
Yesterday I went for a tour and tried to drive with the lights on.
The produced heat was much less - I have no fear anymore.
Sofar I'm happy with the result.
I also changed to use the original direction indicator relay from now.
This one did not work very well propably due to the poor contacts in the
moulded connectors. I used one of a 1971 Simca for a year....

I'll check for the compound being available here in the Netherlands. Perhaps
I can take it with me when visiting New England in November.

Cheers,

Hans