FS: '80 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '80 MGB
From: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:44:14 -0500
While I was down in Biloxi at Keesler AFB I came across A 1980 MGB for
sale. The engine was out, it was at an engine shop awaiting repair. It
had a cracked head that a previous owner had "repaired" by welding. He
was going to restore but didn't. the bumpers are off, the interior is
out. it has a new top (not in place). From what I could tell the doors
did not have the dreaded crack of doom. I would probably buy it but I
don't have a way to get it home and have no place to store it.

Contact info:
Mr. Peterson
(228) 374-8394
Biloxi, MS

"I'm tryin' to think but nuthin' happens."
-- Curly Howard (the stooge)

Check out The MG Filling Station at:
http://members.fortunecity.com/mowogmg

///